Saturday, March 31, 2018

Attempted

So today I went to  Markham Park to film my project, but ended up being cut short because the sun went down.  I got some good shots and i'm not totally angry because it helped me understand how the shots were to be filmed and some good spots to film. I don't mind making another trip out there because now I know what I want and it will be much easier and go by a lot faster. A lot of the shots were also blurry, but now I think I have a better understanding of how to use the camera and the focus on it. The tripod shots were very steady so I was pleased with that. I should have no trouble inputting the graphics into the steady shots, although I do not know whether I am even going to use these clips in my actual intro.  Many of them are dark because I got out there at around 5 and only had about 2 hours to film. Overall this was more of a learning experience more then anything so i'm happy I at least got out there. 
\

I found this really cool spot to film. A trial leads up to this so it would be perfect for filming. Its also very secluded, I didn't see one individual while I was out there. I think that the openness gives it a sort of post apocalyptic feel by itself, because of the wide, lifeless, plot of land.  There were many other cool spots in the forests, where I mainly focused my filming on.  I have no doubt that the location is a good choice for the film. The swamp area provides a cool look as well. 


This is another area that I want to film in. I planned out where I would want the graphics in the lake. The trees are also visible in this photo. As you can see they are dense and look rather abandoned.  If i can find a shack of some sort next time, I might not even have to go to Holiday Park to film, this place has it all. I plan on going back out there to film within the next few days. I have junior privilege every other day so I am allowed to leave school 2 hours early, which gives me some time to film.  Im excited to get back out there!



Until next time....  

No comments:

Post a Comment